back ground

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Laces in my zibbet store

I will be putting laces in my zibbet store this week, I will be listing it 1 yard but If you would like more thenone yard at a time please contact me..  Photobucket
In my Zibbet store I will show more detailed pictures. It will also be at a very
good price. Thanks for stopping by.. www.zibbet.com/terriecrafts


                                  Keep Crafting...........Terrie
           Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. hi there , I am mieliefishify on youtube , I love your blog , so vibrant and full of beautiful colors , is this open to International too ? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for internation also, thanks I just followed you back but you have to comment on the giveaway post hun so i can keep it straight hugs Terrie...btw your blog made me hungry lol

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...