Friday, June 15, 2012

A Card a day for a Week Same Stamp Challenge.

This past week I had a self challenge I called "A card a day for a week Same Stamp Challenge and I had a lot of fun. These are all the cards I did hope you like them.


Photobucket
Card 1: is a Easel Card
Photobucket
Card 1...
Photobucket
Card 2: is a regular 6x6 card
Photobucket
Card 3: is a Center Fold Card.
Photobucket
Card 4: is a Box Card and the stamp is inside
Photobucket
Card 5: Is a tag card
Photobucket
Card 6: is a Side Step Card
Photobucket

Card 7: is a stand up card, I made it out of heavy chipboard made for a mini album. Made it
like a easel card but it doesn't close like one. All these cards are available for sale if you are
interested in any of them please leave me a message below.

                                Keep Crafting............Terrie
      Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...