back ground

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stick Pin Holders

Yesterday wasn't the best day for me. I found out my cousin Brenda passed away the night before. I picked up my phone three times yesterday to text her. I can't bring myself to take her name and number out of my phone. I will miss her and always love her. Crafting really helped me yesterday although I'm sure it's full of my DNA cuz I dropped more then one tear on them lol...So I created a few stick pin holders and I really like them. I'm going to make a few more today.


Photobucket
In This one I used a Mo's Digital Pencil Image called "Shy"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I adore making stick pins, these are now in my Zibbet store. www.zibbet.com/terriecrafts

                                              Keep Crafting............Terrie
                  Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...