New Card

This is a breast cancer awareness card. I love how this card turned out the only color I wanted on it was the pink ribbons and flowers. It turned out great, I really love it...



Photobucket
This is the first image (Saturated Canary digi) that I have ever tried to color in black/grays/white. I like how it turned out but with practice I will get better at it...

                                             Keep Crafting............Terrie
                   Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

Comments

  1. Terrie, what a wonderful card! Love the digi Image!! she is just adorable!your coloring is super! Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yvonne hugs Terrie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....