back ground

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Blog

I am now selling my creations on my blog. I really hope you will check it out I'll be putting more in as I make it. Many more altered projects are to come. And of course you know there will be more cards. I will also be taking my items out of my zibbet store to put in here at a later date. Tabs I added in are clearly marked so I'm sure you will have no problem finding my items for sale. Thanks for stopping by..

                                     Keep Crafting............Terrie
         Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie your blog looks great!

    Hugs,

    Linda
    Scrapcat Cards by Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda thank you so much, I now follow you to lol I made myself a promise to keep up on my blog this year hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...