Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Light Switch Cover

This is the light switch cover I made today. I love making these and they really do dress up a room. I have one in my craft room and it makes me smile every time I turn my light on. I'm thinking about putting these in my zibbet store and you pick the colors. So if someone wants a polka dotted paper with purple flowers, I can do that...lol....Hope you like it...



Photobucket

                                  Keep Crafting............Terrie

         Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. The light switch is beautiful Terrie! The new layout and design of your blog looks awesome!
    Thanks for swinging by :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lina, I didn't want to say anything until it comes out but I'm going to be in a magazine from Wisconsin July/aug issue so I wanted to make sure this was up to par before the issue comes out lol..hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...