back ground

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cards and Cherry Blossoms for a Order.

So this is what I've been doing this week. Making cards and cherry blossoms for a order I got. She wanted a blue and yellow card with this greeting farm stamp Babette...I had so much fun doing her order. I really hope she likes everything in person. Now I'm working on another order, I'll show you when I'm done..

Photobucket
I love how this card turned out so sweet..Blush Babette
Photobucket
This one she wanted in Greens and oranges with another
greeting farm image..She is one of the Creeper Crew - Leslie
Photobucket
These are the cherry blossoms I made for her and she also bought
the easel card stick pin holder I just made.

                                       Keep Crafting............Terrie
            Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cherry blossoms. Hugs Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen thank you so much hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...