back ground

Friday, May 4, 2012

ATC Swap.

These are my ATC's for the swap on Messy Desk Crafters. These ATC's have some of my favorite things on them, Vintage pictures, mesh bling, stick pins, flowers, Divine Stamped and beautiful papers. Hope you like them, I had so much fun making them.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I personally love how they turned out...This is the odd one, with a different picture that's cuz it's mine lol..

                                   Keep Crafting............Terrie

Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. Love the ATC's, love the images you used on them :) Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...