Thursday, April 26, 2012

So Sad...

Today the youtube crafting community found out that we lost a good friend. Lynnk1970 was loved by who ever had the pleasure of meeting her in life or online. It was a tragic end to a inspirational life. Also Lynn's beautiful 18 yr old daughter Kaylene was taken. I will post the article of our tragic loss. Lynn inspired so many on youtube and the community took a great hit today.

Photobucket

She will be greatly missed and is and always will be loved. What a sad day for everyone, I feel so heart broken. Keep her in your heart... God received two angels in heaven...
R.I.P Lynn and Kaylene
http://www.nwcn.com/home/148988825.html

                     Keep Crafting............Terrie

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...