back ground

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Cards

We had our grand daughters since Sunday and they went home tonight. So as soon as they left I had a chance to make a few cards. The girls demand so much attention that I don't get to do much when they are here and I want to spend my time with them. There is time to craft when they go home lol...


Photobucket

This is my first Paris theme card every but I figures I had the stamped image I really should use it.

Photobucket

I love using vintage adds or photos in my cards this is a black, white and pink color theme as you have probably noticed already. So those are the cards I made today and I love them both. This card with Pears' Soup add on it is going to Miranda, I know she will love it...

               Keep Crafting............Terrie

               Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...