back ground

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Love Yard Sales

Steve and I went to the big yard sale/ Craft fair at the Flushing High School. The reason we went was to pass out fliers of our community yard sale/ craft fair at Northwest Mini Storage where Steve is the manager. I found a few items there to alter. On the way home we stopped at a few more yard sales but I only found one sign for above our door. Love that sign though. As I alter these items I will post them in my blog. Everything I alter or any cards I make are going into our sale.


Photobucket Photobucket


                                        Keep Crafting............Terrie

               Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...