back ground

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Handmade Flowers

The other day I made these handmade flowers some are made with recollection pedals and the roses are made with tattered flourals die cuts I got from Stephie at Littleredwagonstudio. I don't have a die cut machine yet but when I do get one that will be the first die I get.


Photobucket

I do have a tutorial on youtube if you would like to check it out. Thanks for stopping by.

                Keep Crafting............Terrie

               Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Yvonne how do you like the new back ground on the blog? hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie these are beautiful. Lee (CraftyLoops on YT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Lee thanks so much I love making them hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete

HEARTBROKEN

I'm so sorry its been forever since I have posted anything on my blog but I've had so much going on. As some of you know I lost...