back ground

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Card and Stick Pins for Steph (emchantedcookies on YT)

I want to send Steph a card and stick pins and I really hope she likes them. She is a very sweet girl and I just want to brighten her day..The card is my very first paper piecing card and I had so much fun doing it.

Photobucket

This stamp is called "Peaches" and I bought her from Mo's Digital Pencil.com. I adore Mo's images and I have so much fun using them for my cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The stick pins I mad with Swarovski crystals, pearls, bead caps and spacer beads. I really hope she likes them.

             Keep Crafting............Terrie

             Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEARTBROKEN

I'm so sorry its been forever since I have posted anything on my blog but I've had so much going on. As some of you know I lost...