Thursday, March 15, 2012

My son's Birthday Card

I don't know about you girls but it is so hard for me to make a card for a man or boy. This is for my son's 26 th birthday which was March 12th. I also made him a box and a mini inside I will take pictures of that tomorrow to get in here. Yes my son is 26 and I still call him Bug, it's always been his nick name lol and he still likes it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how his card came out and I think he will really like it.

                      Designed by Terrie © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Even if your son is already old and don't need much of those fancy birthday party ideas, sending him a card would be a nice way to send your greeting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He turned 26 and He loved his card so much. He might be 26 but I still call him bug he's still my baby lol hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...